counter flow drum dryer design for mobile asphalt plant

counter flow drum dryer design for mobile asphalt plant

UniDrum® Counterflow Dryer/Drum Mixer

While the internal components of a drum are what make the plant work, the external components support and protect the drum. Asphalt plants face harsh environments, so tough skin is crucial. The drum collar must be well-designed for reliable introduction of virgin aggregates, liquid asphalt cement, recycled asphalt pavement, and baghouse dust ...

Learn More

Counter Flow Drum Mixers/Dryers Equipment - Tarmac ...

Tarmac Dryers And Drum Mixers Feature: Portable or stationary units 150 to 600 tons per hour Run up to 50% rap (recycled asphalt product) Trunnion or chain drive 1/2″ thick shells Veiling flights are 3/8″ thick and adjustable Tarmac combustion flights keep material from passing through the flame Slinger feed conveyors Single villet rolled drum tires Welded flex plate tire supports – no ...

Learn More

Drying / Mixing - Astec, Inc.

The unified drum is a high quality counter flow design that is offered in both portable and stationary arrangements. The UniDrum mixer is offered as part of complete new plants and also for retrofit applications, with a range of production capacities from 200 to 600 tons per hour (182 to 544 tonnes per hour) with 5% moisture.

Learn More

Duo Drum Asphalt Plant — ALmix - Asphalt Equipment Company

The team at ALmix has been building and perfecting Duo Drum technology since 1990, so you can be assured that our solutions are rooted in proven technology and time-tested engineering principles. Simplicity is the word for the Duo Drum Max ‘CF’ counter flow asphalt plant. The Duo Drum utilizes a counterflow dryer with a mixing drum.

Learn More

Double Drum & Counter Flow Asphalt Plant - Atlas Industries

What is counter flow drum mix asphalt plant?

Learn More

Drum Mixers | Asphalt Dryer Drum Equipment | CWMF

The wide recycle inlet allows for the recycle to flow more freely into the drum which results in less spillage and helps you keep your plant clean. In today’s market we all want the ability to produce Hi-RAP mixes. Our drum mixers are designed to allow the free flow inlet of the RAP product.

Learn More

ALmix Duo Drum Counter Flow Plant – ALmix Asia

Simplicity is the word for the Duo Drum ‘CF’ counter flow asphalt plant. The ‘CF’ utilizes a counterflow dryer with a mixing drum. Each is a separate unit. The mixing time is never too short and valuable liquids and additives are never exposed to extreme temperatures.

Learn More

DRUM MIXERS ASPHALT PLANTS - SD Machinery

Whether your plant is still operating a parallel flow or an early model counter-flow drum mixer, the fuel efficiency and hydrocarbon emission reduction technology in the E3 RAP-Star will greatly reduce your company’s carbon footprint in one easy step.

Learn More

Parallel-Flow Drum-Mix Plants

aggregate dryers and drum mixers, either counter- or parallel-flow. First, many plants are equipped with a burner that requires from 30 to 45 percent of the air needed for combustion to be forced through the burner by a blower on the burner itself. The remaining 70 to 55 percent of the combustion air is pulled by the exhaust fan on the plant ...

Learn More

Mobile Asphalt Plant | Asphalt Plant Design | Supply of ...

Mobile drum mix plant provides a continuous mixing process in which the mixing and drying of aggregate and liquid asphalt take place in a drum dryer. Therefore, the plant does not have a mixing tower and elevators, reducing your maintenance costs. Drum asphalt plant comes in two main models including parallel flow type and counter flow type to ...

Learn More

Message

mixing plant

About PEAKEDNESS

PEAKEDNESS possesses the fixed assets of over 190 million RMB, with over 1200 staff in total. PEAKEDNESSis a professional international company focusing on the development, manufacturing and service of mixing plants and providing integrated solutions for the mixing plant industry chains.

Read More!